Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

                                        
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Louis Vuitton Monogram Groom Collection

Louis Vuitton
The new limited series out for Louis Vuitton is the Monogram Groom collection. The series includes wallets, keychains, organizers/agenda books, and coin purses. Each piece, except for the keychains, features the classic LV monogram with a 2-color off-center stripe. On each stripe is an animated bell hop carrying a huge bag. I don't really get it, but it looks cool.

Louis Vuitton

Comments:
Hi I found your site and I am in love with it! Thanks for spreading and sharing the love for Louis Vuitton!

I recently purchased the Pochette Cles and I'm not really into the design of the Groom but I figured one day it will be worth double it's value!
 
i need a Louis Vuitton Monogram Groom Collection Bandana i dont know if you can gett it for me e-mail me please mauricio_jorrin@hotmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home